Building businesses by building better coverage
At Worthy, what sets us apart is how we get to know your business inside and out. We’ll examine your business, assess your needs, and determine exactly what coverage will best protect your business—now and in the future. This hands-on approach produces the best solutions for your business insurance needs.
While all insurance is considered a form of risk management, we want to take your third-party claims prevention to the next level. Worthy Insurance is proud to offer additional risk management services to you at no additional cost.
Our risk management department uses the most up-to-date insurance tools that enable:
- Safety Culture Assessment
- Safety Culture Training
- On-site Inspections
- On-Site Training
- Safety Webinars
- Recover at Work Program Development and Implementation
Loss control is a complex system, and with many moving parts, you need an expert to guide you. Worthy’s risk management team works closely to identify a business’s exposure to risks and find creative ways to prevent loss.
We do this by:
- Conducting onsite visits
- Reviewing claims experience to identify patterns and problems
- Constructing solutions to prevent those claims from occurring
- Working with businesses to successfully implement those solutions
When you need help, we’re there to provide it.
If you or your company experiences a loss, Worthy’s claims management team will:
- Upon being advised of a claim, reach out to the carrier on your behalf to report the claim
- Follow up when necessary to ensure the carrier is providing you with high-quality, expedient service
- Provide monthly loss runs to ensure that your records are always up to date and complete